Friday, January 11, 2008

Playing the waiting game!

Hi!

Just updating to let everyone know that we are still waiting for a Morris baby! Joella is due today - and we are all growing very anxious for the arrival of baby Charlie James Morris, none more anxious than the mom-to-be! Joella has very big babies - and is a tiny, little person - so everyday poses the challenge of several more ounces being added to the weight of this little fella!

I will update as soon as anything happens!

In other news, Grant has been having a great time at school. He has stayed for the entire school day every day since school resumed last Thursday! Yeah for me!

Jake and I have had a great time hanging out and getting stuff done around the house. We even made a trip to Greenville to see the Pediatric Dentist! Even more fun..... Jake was a good boy and only has a couple of cavities - so we get to go back again soon!

Today was penguin day in Kindergarten, so Grant has gone to school dressed in full penguin attire! All of the other kids just went for black and white, but that was not sufficient for Grant. He was looking very cute! I will post a picture as soon as I find the cable for my camera!

Eden has spent the week being a social animal! She tries to find a different friend to go home with every day. I'm beginning to think she doesn't like our house! She is planning on a weekend of quality "Pa" time this weekend. She loves to hang out with Pa, and he enjoys having a constant companion. They are busy training Maggie, Pa's new boxer, these days. She can roll and sit and shake and do bunches of cool tricks! I wish they could try their training techniques out on Jacob!

That's about all for this morning! I'm going to try to find the floor in the boy's bedroom!



No comments: