Sunday, March 29, 2009

Its been a week!

Grant will be at UNC tomorrow for his monthly appointment. We are praying for good blood counts and to be free of whatever virus we have been dealing with for a while.... Yucky cough and low grade fevers!

We have had a good weekend. Grant played his first Little League game yesterday and got a triple! Go Super Grant!

Eden had Opening Ceremonies, but her game was rained out... She will play tomorrow night.

Jake will have Opening Ceremonies on Saturday. Did I mention that he was bitten on the face (mainly scratched, thankfully!) by a dog yesterday at the ball field. He is fine.... My nerves are shot!

We finished the flooring. Now we just have to tackle the baseboards!

Rachel (Kevin's sister) and her husband Jason welcomed a new baby boy yesterday! He is beautiful! Congratulations to Isabelle on becoming a big sister!

And....

Kevin was called as Bishop today. We are excited with his new call and for the chance we have to serve the Lord.

It's been a week.

6 comments:

joellamorris said...

What a week I'm having! (as said by Eugene Levy)

Kristi McKinney said...

Sounds like a week alright. Tell Dr. Blatt, Ms. Cindy and all the others in the clinic that the McKinney's say hello.

Crystan said...

Wow your week was busy but it sounded like fun though!! :)
Kevin will do a fabulous job as Bishop! I love you guys!

-Crystan Marcom

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you!!! It has indeed been a week!!!

LeeAnn

Lauren said...

I didn't know you got new flooring! I haven't been to your house in a while though. Hopefully we will get home this weekend. Glad everything in Chapel Hill went well. Thanks for dropping off ol Skullivan the Merciless on your way haha. I'm so excited about Kevin or really I should say both of your new callings! haha I guess it's cause you just weren't busy enough before right? ;-)

Emily said...

You sure are a busy mama! I am so glad to hear Grant's visit was a good one.

I've never met Kevin, but I'm sure he's a great bishop, even though he looks like he's in his early 20s. ;)