Thursday, March 12, 2009

ER

N0 - we haven't had another trip to the ER..... Grant is good. No fevers. Done with steroids!

But......

Can I tell you how excited I am that the former cast members of ER will return tonight!? I am an ER junky! Have been for decades! Let me just say that if John Carter does not get a kidney, I am gonna stop the insanity and give up ER all together!

At least in a couple of weeks when it goes off the air!!!!!! ;)

It doesn't take much to get me excited these days!

Can you tell?

5 comments:

joellamorris said...

I watched it just for you! I am just wondering when Doug is going to find out that the kidney went to Carter.

leah said...

i dvr'd ER last night - for the FIRST time ever - the commercial made me do it!

will watch it later today. :)

Anonymous said...

Em I got tickled I thought you were going to say if he didn't get a kidney you were going to give him yours....lol

LeeAnn

Emily said...

Carter got his kidney, so I am a happy camper!

Yes, LeeAnn - I would have been very tempted to give him mine!

And Dr. Doug returned! Holy Cow! Life is good!

Tiffany Nelson said...

I agree...I love it...Im so excited that there are getting back together but then its the last of the series..How sad. Love them