Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can you say COLD?????

We're home from our very chilly clinic visit. 18 degrees in Chapel Hill! I hate cold weather! I'd think I'd rather have it 113 degrees like last August!

Grants counts were back to normal today.... such a relief for his neurotic mommy! He hit a big milestone as he was able to sit alone to have his port accessed. Normally he sits in my lap and I have to sing and its a big show! But today he was a big boy and did it all alone.... no singing.... no tears!

Dr. Blatt says that his chest sounds clear and his ears look great and that he's a purty man!

So, we'll start steroids today and look forward to a hungry week.

In other AWESOME news, Eden will have her first official softball practice as a 10U Dirt Devil this evening. There's a whole story and much drama behind this...... but I'll save it for another post! Needless to say, she is one happy camper this afternoon!

Have a great week! We're looking forward to some warmer temps this weekend!

3 comments:

Aly said...

I'm so happy you're home safely and so thrilled for Edie. I think I can understand her joy (and sorrow) about this subject better than anyone. If I had been separated from MY team at 9, would have been completely devastated. Softball was a huge part of my life and made me part of who I am today. I am so happy for her!

Anonymous said...

He can't help but be a "PURTY BOY" look at his mom and dad!!!

LeeAnn

Robbins said...

Go Edie! Makaela is playing on an 10U team and loving it! I wish these girls lived closer so they could play on the same team:)