Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Grant and Jake wii-ing it out

Sometimes before the Tuesday morning clinic visits, I get the pleasure of hosting a Monday night house party with the Nelsons and Grandma. If only I went so far as to have some scrumptious finger foods and punch. Not usually. ;)

Well Monday night, for our wind-down entertainment segment, we played the wii. Or should I say, Rodney, Grant, and Jakey played the wii. They boxed, they batted, they ran, and did a little wrestling (I think Jakey thought they whole evening was a wrestling match, in fact)... and the onlookers, we had just as much fun. :)

I couldn't press "publish post" without giving a shout out to my night-gown strutting sister. We (Em, Mama and I) have agreed that there's nothing better than that point in the night when its time to slip into something a little more comfortable (I have a feeling Josy and Aly would concur). We even are all guilty of wearing them into the morning when shorts and laced up tennis shoes are in order. Oh well. If that keeps us out of heaven, let it be. LOL!

So very glad I could hang with such a fabulous foursome. :)
Y'all come back now, ya hear? :)

















6 comments:

Emily said...

I love it!

Thanks for the pictures.....and for the awesome accommodations!

You are the best!

Boo

Emily said...

BTW....... my nightgown rocks!

Wendi said...

I will totally bring the punch AND the finger foods if I get to hang out with ya'll in Rolesville!

Your night-gown strutting sis is HAWT! I think I will fondly refer to Emily as "HAWT BROWN SUGAR".
She is hot, sweet, and did you check out the TAN?

I digress.

This post was about Grant and Jake wasn't it?

They are precious too.

Fabulous photos Leah!!!

Emily said...

I'm laughing out loud!

The tan is the one happy result of all of the time I've spent on the ball field over the past couple of weeks!

Still laughing!

stephanie howard said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun! Emily your are so beautiful no matter what you are wearing! I love your night gown! I only wear mine on special occasions, you know like when company comes, otherwise its just me and my "G's", and a nice big shirt:-P

Anonymous said...

Will you look at the sheer joy on those faces?? I especially love the one where Grant is looking right into the camera about to burst because he is having so much fun:)
And if it's been 14 years since we graduated high school, Em, no one would ever know it by looking at you! GAWGEOUS as ever!