Sunday, August 31, 2008

Twilight

My girlfriends and I are crazy Twilight moms these days! Last summer I was a totally obsessed Harry Potter reader, so I figured I needed another series to fill my time with this summer - since I have nothing else to do, you know! We are very excited that the movie version of the first book will be out in November and are planning a girl's night out to mark the occasion!

Grant has been feeling somewhat better this week. He still is fighting off a cold and is running a low grade fever today, but nothing hospital worthy yet. He is scheduled for a regular chemo trip on Tuesday, so we will see Dr. Blatt then and get new blood counts and hopefully be able to do the scheduled spinal tap and medicines. We will also start a 5 day pulse of Prednisone on Tuesday! That's the fun stuff.....

We have had a crazy first week of school and are looking forward to next week.... A more normal routine would be nice, but I am beginning to think that there is no such thing anymore!

Maybe if we were only all vampires!


3 comments:

leah said...

you're a crazy-book-reading-FOOL! i declare it!

Wendi said...

I. am. in. love. with. Edward.
I too have become a little obsessive about my favorite vampire.
Who knew!

Hope Grant is feeling better and all goes well at the doctors.

Normal?
I hear it is so overrated!!!

Anonymous said...

You already know my opinion on this little adventure. Can't wait for girl's night out in NOV.-wendy bates