Friday, July 11, 2008

Another one bites the dust!

Down-East 9 Johnston Co. - 5

Eden Nelson #18; 2, count them TWO!!! - THREE RUN HOME RUNS!!!

She surely has inherited her mother's athletic abilities!!!! ;)

Joella and crew made it to the game and will be staying with Leah's family tonight in Rollesville. Grandma and Pa, the remaining Nelson's, and Jacy will venture westward this evening!

Next game - Saturday 9 am vs. Pitt County (these girls are good!)

I will post more later!

High School Musical ended today - The girls did a fabulous job. I will post some pictures later!

I am a tired hip-hop "bop to the top" mama!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Talent?
Yeah I would say so!
Maybe we need to recruite Eden on Chase's baseball team.

I really want you to post video of you "bopping to the top!"