Monday, May 19, 2008

The Perfect Game!

Joel and Lauren were at Fenway tonight to see Jon Lester pitch a no hitter! Joel called home so he could be on the phone with Pa when the last pitch was thrown! He was one excited boy!!! - and Joel was pretty happy too! ;)

Its been a great week. Grant is like a normal kid on the Prednisone... I can't tell you how blessed we feel for this change in medicine!

We will spend the rest of the week preparing for the reception on Saturday. Lots of cooking and decorating to be done! We love throwing a party.... and this is going to be a good one!

See you there!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

The boy called his Dad on his honeymoon... I am sure Lauren was thrilled! Boys and Baseball- NOTHING comes between them.

I am so happy for Grant not to be on that bad Dex anymore. I hope he continues to improve without ever needing it again!

I hope we can go this weekend. I am still not sure. I need to get Eden's clothes back to you too. I have not forgotten. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

you all look sooooo good. finanly got to my right ward on Sunday....soon I will have attended quite a few north of cincy.. people were very nice, but the kids just are not as smart and beautiful as the down east crowd..Emily so glad to hear the dough-nut boy is off the Dex.. he will be a diferent man..{lol}