Friday, September 28, 2007

Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. This is a link to a video created by parents of children with cancer. It makes reference to www.curesearch.org. This is a search engine that gives the best information on childhood cancer and is the home of the Children's Oncology Group. They are the sponsor of the clinical trial that Grant is involved in.

If you visit curesearch.org, you can click on a link to send your state representatives a letter urging them to pass the Conquer Childhood Cancer Act. It is a very simple process, and if you chose you can use a form letter and simply sign your name.

Thanks for helping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily,
It was really great talking with you at Bobbi's the other day. Wanted to let you know that I check your (Grant's) site daily. I just went to the website to send an email to congress. I will pass on the address to all that I can.
If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. Grant is truely blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family.
Ellen Gillikin