Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hancock Christmas!



OK...

Christmas Cards will be New Year's cards this year. I did a total of 3 recitals, 1 Smyrna rehearsal, 3 Smyrna concerts, 1 benefit concert and the church Christmas program all in the week before Christmas! Needless to say......... no time...... and sore fingers!!!

However, we did get the photo while we gathered together for the Hancock Family photo shoot. We don't have ours edited yet, but here is the group shot.

I'd rather have this bunch for my family than some of the finest folks in the whole world! (They'll all get the joke! ;)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

7 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Emily- I just saw this picture on Lauren's blog but it is worthy of 2 comments. I love it, but I love your family too!! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Susan Hancock said...

I'll add an update to the busy life of the Nelsons...

This morning Jacob (the conqueror) came into Em's bedroom about 5:15 am and announced he had swallowed his "coin" and he had a hacky little cough. So Em and Kevin headed to the hospital to have the coin checked out...

2 hours later and xrays of throat and stomach led the doc to say it was a false alarm. Ha- did I say that today is Em and Kevin's 10th anniversary?? Happy anniversary to you both- to say you have been momicked would be an understatement.

But- well worth it.

I love you all.

Wendi said...

What a beautiful photo and a beautiful family.
We love you all!
Merry belated Christmas!
Oh, and...Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture! My parents and I enjoyed the Christmas program and being able to spend some time with all of you. Happy New Year.

Ms Jackie

Anonymous said...

Emily!
Do you ever have a quiet day??? I have to say I was laughing out loud at Jacob's 'coin swallowing' event.
Well, here's wishing you a belated:
Merry Christmas
Happy 10th Anniversary
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Love you!

PS - I just don't think it's fair that you have all those big events in one week.

audra said...

Emily, You have such a beautiful family. It was so nice meeting you the other day.
Take care-Audra

The Education of an Island Boy said...

You should see the video taken while we were posing for this shot! Pa