Sunday, December 14, 2008

Calling Jackie O!

Ms. Jackie,

I don't know your email address, but I know you follow the blog....

The Ward Christmas Party has been changed to this coming Saturday at 6:30 pm. I'm sorry that I haven't called before now to let you know... It's late at night now and I don't want to wake you. If I don't let you know now I will certainly forget by tomorrow, so the blog will have to do! I will still try to give you a call tomorrow. I am on a field trip with Eden for most of the day!

All 6 of the Hancock kids will be in attendance. Mike flies in on Thursday! At least part of us will do a song or two! We would love to see you! I understand that you may have a conflict at work, but we hope that you can come. If you can't make it, please come and visit over Christmas! Leah will be home until the 23rd.... Everyone else will stay through to New Year's!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Em

No comments: