Monday, June 25, 2007

A note from some friends


We received this email from some friends last week, and I'd thought I'd share. Thanks so much for all the support!

I wanted to express our love for your family, especially in light of recent events with Grant’s cancer. Ever since we heard about it from Sandra, we’ve been regular visitors to the “Super Grant” blog, and we’re very, very grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who is supporting you all, especially Emily & Kevin & Grant.

I also wanted to share this with you. Matthew and I were both due for haircuts this morning, we I decided we should express our support and love for Grant my following the example of the rest of your boys. I’ve attached a picture of the result.


Please share this with Grant if you think it might help him to know that Matthew and the rest of our family are thinking of him, and praying for him and his mom & dad.

Love,
Ryan & Matthew Corradini

1 comment:

Susan Hancock said...

Ryan, thanks so much for your show of support. We have been thinking about your family during this time also. I hope that Mary is feeling stronger and that you too have peace and reassurance that things will be alright. Please tell her that we love you all and miss you too.