Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the mend....

Grant seems to be over the fever.... It has been a long week of low-grade temps and hacky coughs! Today he is still tired, but no fever to report!

Spring Break has been a cruel joke as the weather seems to have reverted back to mid-February! I hate cold weather!

I took the boys to a movie yesterday and Eden has spent the week with friends. She has one busy social calendar! Ball games begin again tomorrow.... and all day on Saturday, then back to the final push before school is over once again.

I'm considering beginning a full-time job for the summer so I don't have to figure out how to entertain my crew every day! Day care sounds so nice at this point! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a full time job you are a mom!!! But I am guessing, that you mean the kind you would receive $$$ for. I wish I got a check for everything I did around here. If I did we would be healed!!!lol

LeeAnn

kelly g said...

Em! How are you? Your beautiful babies are growing up so quickly!
Good to hear that Grant is doing better. I think of you guys often. Coming home in July for a visit - see you then!
Love,
Kel