Monday, April 30, 2007

Here We Are

Just a week or so ago, I was listening to a story on NPR about the blog "My Cancer." The author was telling about how much his blog has helped him in his fight against cancer, as he is able to connect with so many other patients, family members, friends, and strangers around the world who are going through similar circumstances. This is not why he started the page, though. He started it so that he could have a place to let his own loved ones know how he was dealing with his own battles against cancer, and draw support from those who know and love him. So that is why I am starting this blog - so Grant's family and friends can have a place to go to find out how Grant is doing, and offer support to him and his family.

3 comments:

Aly said...

Thanks for doing this, Jos. I will try to help you keep it updated. I'm also gonna go through my pics and find as many as I can of Grant and my a slideshow.

Mikal said...

This was such a wonderful idea. I love being able to know the latest information on Grant. Thanks for taking the time to provide this service to so many people.

Our family has offered and will continue to offer prayers, well wishes, love and support for Grant and the entire family.

It is amazing how quickly some areas of our lives can change while others remain so constant. I know that our Heavenly Father has a great plan for Grant! We will be happy to participate in the ward fast for him.

Can't wait until we see that happy, healthy little boy among us again!

Love,
Mikal and family

Anonymous said...

Hey guys this is a great idea to keep everyone posted on how things are going. I'm pretty far out the loop so it will help me tremendously. Just know that ya'll are in my thoughts and prayers and I know Grant will be okay he's such a tough little soldier.
with sincere love
Aaron